<body>
Photobucket

♥ That Penguin


♥I wanna be myself..♥.
I am gonna be myself.
Until I die.
Favourite lifetime philosopher, Mahatma Gandhi.
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"
"Hate the sin, love the sinner"
“God has no religion”
“The law of love could be best understood and learned through little children”
Hence, Shall Me, Myself and I give and take in life :)

Name : WennieYuinx a.k.a Penguin.
Random: I am a little blur gal!
Age : 1992..
Birth : Pisces, February and a Monkey baby!..
Click to view my Personality Profile page
YOUR LUCKY NUMBER!
website design guide
website designer list


Facebook : Click Here


♥ Cravings


Travel around the world .
Being successful one day .
Scoring distinctions.
Happiness .
iPhone .
Brains .
Laptop .
Chocolates .
Blue .
11As for my SPM .
Ambition .
Love .
Friends .
Fun .
Genting trip .
Piano .
Camera .
Sleep .
Food .
Money .
Good Husband .
Good Career .
Big House .
Meaningful life .
Health .
Wisdom .
Script off moral subject .
Script off SPM! .
Driving license .
TOO MUCH TO ASK????
Just building castles in the air anyway :P

♥ Footprints




♥ Linkies - Buddies


Tag Me To Be Link
# ** KennySia **
# ** LimKitSiang **
# ** JenzIggo **
# ** YihChien **
# Sis's Blogspot
# Fion DaiKaChe
# MakHeongWeng
# AaronLoh
# Aarti
# AiLing
# Ainur
# AlexTee
# AlvinFoo
# AmandaLeong
# AmeliaChan
# AmyLim
# Beatrice
# BerniceSew
# BobbyOng
# BryanFong
# BryanSee
# CarmenJeow
# CarynGan
# CharmaneHoh
# CheeKen
# ChienLung
# ChongSheng
# ChoongFu
# ChowFu
# Danielle
# Danny
# DebbyWebby
# DeniseChan
# EngLum
# Erra
# EricTeh
# EugeneKhaw
# FeliciaWee
# FookLee
# FuiYen
# HueyMint
# HueyNie
# JackNg
# Jaishree
# JamieLim
# JaronYuuto
# JasmineGan
# JasonHong
# JasonJiaJun
# JiaXin
# JerrardLeong
# JessMin
# JohnChong
# JosephineChong
# JoYenn
# JunHsien
# KahYan
# KaiSeng
# KathleenKoh
# Kenn
# KuahMershel
# LauraLow
# LaurenChia
# LaurenChin
# Lawrence Chia
# LiChing
# LionelChooi
# LisaKhoo
# LumCT
# Mallini
# MarG
# Marlysa
# Meenakshi
# MeiLin
# MeiWei
# MeiYapLaiYi
# Melanie
# Melissa Ong
# MingHee
# MunSuet
# MyraHanisa
# NicoleDang
# PeiFang
# PeiLim
# PeiWun
# PuiYung
# QuiNee
# RachelSee
# RebeccaGoh
# RuiWei
# SaiKhong
# SeokSan
# SherynWong
# ShinHwa
# SinYee Cyndi
# SueZanne
# SuJean
# SweePy
# SweePy's Glog (Ledend of Nanasobek)
# SyahirahJohan
# Tariq
# TrevorLim
# VictoriaNgow
# VinSern
# WaiYew
# WenChian
# WengSiong
# XinYi XD
# YanLeng
# YeeWan
# YingZhi
# Yi Rin XD
# YuJie
# ZiLynn
# ZuWen
# TRYBS
# HumorLink
# LEO308b2
# Leo Club of Assunta
# Leo Club of Assunta (Multiply)
# Leo Club of Assunta's Message Board
# Leo PJI
# Leo Club of LaSalle PJ
# Leo Club of TamanSea
# Leo Club of USJ4
# Leo Club of SubangUtama
# CLD Programme
# Manga
# ** Karangan Efektif**

♥ Memories


♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009

♥ Remainder Of My Life


*THE BLOGGER A.K.A WENNIEYUINX/PENGUIN*
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
once upon a time..looong looong ago...faaar faaar away... ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
As the KMBS Children's camp faci!
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Photobucket
Photobucket
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
*MY ONLY FAMILY*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Grandma
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Sis finally graduate!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Mummy and I ^^
Photobucket
Daddy eating
Photobucket
Mannekan Pis
Photobucket
Photobucket
Daikache and I
Photobucket
Mom and dad :D
Photobucket
My DaiKaChe currently in Ireland
Photobucket
Eldest sis :D
Photobucket
Eye Of London
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Penguin and Penguin's sister! XP
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
my happy family during my birthday 07'
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
love you grandma!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
back at hometown!! muaxie!!
Photobucket
Paris
*MY BUDDIES*
My genting gang! :)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Photobucket
Percussioning :P
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Photobucket
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
*MY BESTY AND MY CLASSMATES*
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Photobucket
Jey's open house
Photobucket
JiaXin and I
Photobucket
Burger King
Photobucket
Watching Eagles Eye
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Photobucket
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
*OTHERS*
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Relatives! :)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
MARCHING CHAMPION 2008!!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
LEO CLUB
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Assunta's Leo Club XP
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
shen+wen=shwen!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
myself and aunty plucking rambutan!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
look at daddy's and mummy's CHEEKY smile! :P
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
FOOD FOOD FOOD during CNY!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
testing out games for the upcoming camp
Photobucket
Photobucket
jungle tracking gang
Photobucket
Rumah Kasih
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ROCK ON LEOS
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
*CAMP FRIENDS*
Photobucket
MunSuet,Fion and US during LOC!
Photobucket
KMBS CAMP!
Photobucket
YanLeng and I
Photobucket
KMBS 4th Children's Camp
Photobucket
The Facilitators
Photobucket
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Ah Beng, Charmaine, Shen :)
Photobucket
AaronPOK! :P
Photobucket
My tag
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The Helpers during SJC
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Swepy, Sien, Charmane, SueZanne
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Vincent Oh My God!! haha
Photobucket
Photobucket
GENTING TRYBS
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
SYC 07!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
D2YC 07 committee and participants + myself!! XD>br>

♥ 07 March 2008

Dropped an unspoken feeling ♥

Exam's finally over..I admit I was tensed throughout the exam's week..Study,study and studying besides memorizing is only something which can be done. Only one hour of TV and 6 hours of sleep every night..What happens if a piggy like me does not take sufficient sleep or rest? Obviously I would turned up moody..My mood swayed quite fast like the tornado vanishing houses and cows. With that, those who played a fool with me faced the consequences!

Whatever it is, I now declare FREEDOM! School Holiday is the only thing I would think about right now..Clearing, wiping and cleaning my room is now officially my job..It is getting very dusty..I could see a layer of dust on my table..Imagine that! What to do? It doesn't show you that I am dirty, but it is simply because I don't have the time or mood to actually wipe and clean my whole room..It will definitely take me hours!

Yesterday was a day filled with joy when I visited my primary school teachers..Jey,Piki,Daarsh and I were quite excited..We got our teacher CHOCOLATE CAKE each..I hope they'll enjoy eating it..As we stepped on the primary school ground, we had a great nostalgic..Memories of us running around the school compound playing "catching catching" and being a prefect was a great big thing to boast about.. (you're like the dai ka che, everybody is scared of you, unlike secondary school!) *laughs* I couldnt believe that our teachers are also behaving like kids.."akibatnya mengajar di sekolah rendah?" If you were to compare with secondary school teachers, wow, BIG DIFFERENCE! They were excited to see us..Snapping pictures is one of the excitement we had yesterday :) 4 years after leaving that school, some could still remember me..And im so impressed! tee hee~

How about the nominations during our LEO meeting? I was nominated as an editor, community service and TREASURER again! I declined editor's job anyway because that is SO NOT ME! XP Comm service's job sounds great, and treasurer's job is what I've been doing since form1..Money money and money! If only money comes in easily and goes out 'not so easily', den I'll be super rich! hahax..Now, I have a bunch of LEO assignments to complete..*big sigh* hope they worth my sacrifices :)



♥ My World My Life

3:37 PM